TerraClassic WordPress theme updated to ver. 1.06. Check what changed.
We are happy to announce that we have updated PE Terraclassic Wordpress theme to version 1.06. You will find a few new features and bug fixes.
Improvements TerraClassic WordPress theme
- All few features of TerraClassifieds 1.8 are available in TerraClassic theme
- Added option to append 'target' attribute for a shortcode 'readmore'. Now you can open a link created with this shortcode in the new window.
- Added consent options for a contact form (PE Contact widget and page template "Page Contact" ). It's useful if your website should be RODO friendly.
- Added agreed consents to an email message for a page template 'Contact Page'. Agreed consents are also sent to a user in the email message.
- Added option to hide theme sections on mobile, tablet, desktop or large devices. Now you can customize your website very thoroughly - show or hide each section on specific devices.
Other bug fixes and improvements
- Fixed arrangement of the images for 'pegallery' shortcode if images have different height
- Updated Font Awesome to version 5.12.0
- Removed shortcodes displaying for an excerpt in the archive and search view
- Fixed email validation for PE Contact widget and page "Contact"
- Added notices about Pixelemu theme options in Appearance -> Themes and Appearance -> Customize
Want to know more?
- Check the documentation
- Check how you can update the theme
- TerraClassifieds WordPress classifieds plugin updated to ver. 1.8. Check what changed.