Simple WCAG and ADA WordPress theme updated to ver. 1.05 Check what changed.
We are happy to announce that we have updated PE Simple Wordpress theme to version 1.05. You will find a few new features and bug fixes.
WCAG and ADA improvements
- Added option to separately change heading levels for widgets, posts, pages titles. This way you may control title headings tags to avoid heading ordering errors for WCAG and ADA validators.
- Added focus for theme sections "Focusing visible area" that allows you to set focusing section always on click or for skip menu only.
- Changed background and color on hover for WCAG contrast icons
- Added WCAG mobile buttons visible on click on mobiles. Now contrasts and font sizer buttons are hidden by default on mobiles. Once clicked, tools appear on the top.
- Border for focus and hover has been separated. This way you may separate 2 actions for showing border for links and buttons on click only and mouse over the linkable element.
- Fixed navigation and close button for PE Gallery shortcode when WCAG focus is enabled
Bug fixes and improvements
Below is the list of all updated issues:
- Added consent options for a contact form (PE Contact widget and page template "Page Contact" ). Now you may enable up to 2 checkboxes - required for user acceptance. It works for both the contact widget and contact page.
- Added option 'user ordering' for FAQ items. Once this option enabled, you may take control over FAQ items ordering by placing its number in each item.
- Added option to order FAQ items ascending or descending. Using this option items' ordering is taken by creating date.
- Fixed arrangement of the images for 'pegallery' shortcode if images have different height
- Updated FontAwesome to version 5.8.1
- Fixed theme's update notification on some servers
- Fixed issues for W3C validations - WCAG font readable button and Rev Slider button