Services WordPress theme updated to ver. 2.0. What changed?
Services WordPress theme with accessibility adjustments ver. 2.0 is ready to download. The update coves several new features you will find helpful for sure and bug fixes.
Fixes and improvements Services WordPress theme 2.0 version
- Added grid options in widget settings
Now you may use Widget Size selectors to specify the widget size instead of entering the bootstrap class. Check more info and watch the quick video on how to manage widget sizes for WordPress widgets.
- Added "cd-headline" - headline class for text usually used as a single sentence for colorful sections
We added this additional class to avoid entering inline style for the custom HTML widgets like this below (the static text for WCAG demo sites versions).
This modification related to the "color section with text" - read the tutorial How to manage the color section with text in the Services WordPress theme?
- CSS style improvements for boxes overlapping the slider
- Added possibility to translate logo URL in WPML String translation
- Removed obsolete attribute role="main"
- Fixed incorrect language domains in theme and plugin
- Added order and order by parameters for services in theme options
Thank you for reporting this idea. We added the ordering possibility for Services created with custom posts.
Once you created a Services list:
You may change its ordering displaying on the page using settings in the Theme Options.
Go to Theme options -> Posts and Pages
Scroll settings to find the Service Page section.
- Fixed possible PHP warnings related to PE Social widget
- Display Widget replaced with Pixelemu Display Widget - the plugin that is available to download from pixelemu download area and further developed by pixelemu team
Read more here: Use PixelEmu Display Widgets plugin to manage widgets for your WordPress theme.
- Updated LESS compiler library
- Added Google Maps API key to [map] shortcode if provided in theme options
- Fixed possible PHP Fatal error when saving menu item